Friday 23 October 2015

MAORI MUSLIM SUPPORTS WOMEN'S RIGHTS

MAORI MUSLIM SUPPORTS WOMEN'S RIGHTS

In reference to this story 

I have issued the following:

I affirm that right of all New Zealand Women to choose what they want to wear.
Every New Zealand women has the right to wear what she wishes, no matter what.

I applaud all who support this right.

The faith of every Muslim calls them to support women's rights.

I congratulate Fatima Mohammadi for standing up for her right to wear hijab.

We are blessed to have such a strong Muslim women.

Despite the actions of one rogue employee, I also extend my support to Stewart Dawsons/Pascoes for also supporting her decision.

Peace to all

1 comment:

  1. A podcast of a Radio Waatea interview in Maori about this. http://www.waateanews.com/play_podcast?podlink=MzU2NDE=

    ReplyDelete