Sunday 3 August 2014

E TU TAINUI, 2 FOR TAINUI


My very last post was about about my abiding respect for the Kingitanga.
I am a descendant of Hoturoa, Marutuahu and Hikairo.
My whakapapa links me to Pare Hauraki.
Our waka is Tainui.

The people of Waikato-Tainui are one people.

We are the guardians of the Kingitanga.

We all look to the sacred maunga of Taupiri and the Waikato River is our life-blood.
-

Our Koroneihana fast approaches.
-

Whanau.

The Hauraki-Waikato Electorate is vast.

It goes from south Auckland all the way to Te Awamutu.

This electorate is our heartland and is in the heart of Aotearoa.
-

It is this electorate which has had my attention and focus this weekend.


These 2 wahine toa must work together.
-

We can achieve this.

We can have 2 Wahine working for Hauraki Waikato.
-

In my humble opinion,

We can help Susan Cullen (Wetere) get in as the Candidate, and Nanaia Mahuta can get in on the List.

We can have 2 Wahine serve us all.

We as the Tainui people deserve this.

No comments:

Post a Comment