Wednesday 8 October 2014

Email to my Leader

To: mpwaiariki@parliament.govt.nz

RE: Tena Koe E Te Minita


I'm so happy to be able to write those words in the subject line of this email.

On the night of September 20th, we were obviously a bit deflated about Papa Rangi not getting in.
-

BUT, I was so glad that I gave 2 Ticks to the maori Party (as I have been since my first time voting in 2008).

Those 2 ticks meant that I (and 37000+ other New Zealanders) help send a kaiwahina for you in that House.

Papa T.U.

I look up to you as my rangatira. I now count you and Whaea Marama as maatua for the motu.

Both of you have my respect and admiration.

I am delighted to have read the column in the Rotorua newspaper. I agree, 150%
-

Papa T.U.

Please know, you and Whaea Marama have my dedication, my love and my willingness to continue to tautoko and serve.

Naku na,

TeRata Rangi Hikairo

No comments:

Post a Comment