Friday 13 February 2015

Prayers for Chapel Hill



Below is a press release I did as soon as I found out. It was sent to NZ and International media and was completely ignored

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Na te Atua I homai, Na te Atua ano e tango.
-


Ka tangi te ngakau mo te tokotoru I puhia, kei Amerika. No Ngai Iharaima katoa ratou.
Ka tuku aroha ki nga whanau pani, I raro I te kapua o te pouriuri, I roto I te mamae.

Ki ahau nei, kaore I kore, he ‘tukino mauahara’ tenei.

Ka tangi te ngakau mo nga hunga katoa, ki te ao whanui e mate penei ai.

Ko te mea noaiho hei whakapiki ano te hari, ko taua mohiotanga, hei te Ra Whakawa, te Ra o te Orangatonutanga, ka whiwhi taatou katou te Utu mai i te Atua Kaharawa, moo u matou mahi katoa, ki runga I te mata o te whenua.
-

I express profound sadness over the 3 who were shot in America. They are Muslim.
My love goes out to the grieving families who must be overcome with sadness at this time.
To me, there is no doubt that this was a dreadful hate crime.

I mourn for all who die like this across the earth.

The only consolation is the sacred knowledge of the Day of Resurrection and Judgement, whereby all shall receive JUST Consequences for all actions on Earth, and such justice can only be administered by Almighty God.


TeRata Hikairo

Maori Muslim

No comments:

Post a Comment