Thursday 25 June 2015

I WORSHIP MAURI

It's been nearly 2 years since I wrote a blog post about my next spiritual step .

Not all of my blog readers know me personally.

And so in brief, since at least the age of 10, I have explored every possible religion on Earth. I understand the basic teachings and known practices of all major world religions. I have looked at Sects, Religious history, Religious figures and Scripture.

I have visited Masajid (Muslim Mosque), Churches, a Synagogue, Gurdwara (Sikh Temple), Mandirs (Hindu Temple), Bahai Centre's, Buddhist Temples and so on. I have met, Imam's, Pastors, Reverends, Nuns, Monks, Poojaris, Bishops and so on.

I have met the lay people and average followers of these religions.

I have eaten with them, prayed with them, worshiped with them and met with them.

I have had both Christian and Muslim initiation. I have worked for a Church before.
-

I have also kept an abiding love and continued practice of Te Reo Maori me ona tikanga. This means that today I can stand on my marae and do karakia and mihimihi, confidently and fluently.
-

And on top of all this I have continued to try to more fully understand and deeply explore MY Own spiritual gifts and the wisdom given to me by my tupuna.
-

AT This junction in time.... THIS Matariki....

Acknowledging too the ability for movement and change. And this can all easily change... but right NOW....
--

I make the active choice to CHOOSE TO WORSHIP DIVINE ENERGY MANIFEST IN ALL.
Mai i tenei po au ka tuku karakia ki te Mauri me te Mana o te tangata mai i te Ira Atua kua tau ki runga i a ia mai i a IO Matua Kore.

I choose the one and only eternal, everlasting, all powerful, all knowing IO Matua Kore as my God.
I worship his energetic life essence in all.
-

For me his energy is the same in any church, temple, mosque, cemetery or marae. I worship that energy in the tree, the sea, the mountain, the old man, the child, the baby, the rich man or the beggar.

I seek after this energy

2 comments: