Thursday 18 July 2013

Chasing Symbols

I've come to understand that blogs are for bloggers to post up.. to write about their opinions and understandings of events/situations/people.... basically things that are currently topical or which have significance to people.

Today's blog entry will briefly look at my views of the emergence of a fascination in pop culture.

Everyone, from, other bloggers, youtubers, social networkers ... all want to give an opinion on
'The Illuminati'.

What is the Illumunati?

On urbandictionary.com I found 45 definitions. Google gave 31,200,000 results  in 0.21 seconds.

-

Not conclusive.. but it certainly shows that this is a topic that lots of people ... have some idea about...
or so they think

-

I also seek to add my ideas... These are my opinions.. They are my own thoughts.

_

It is believed that the 'Illuminati'.... are an elite, secret, society of people controlling our lives.

This society has Satanic links... practices the Occult... controls the media.. Government....
cause wars... sickness... economic meltdowns.. depression.... has Famous members... kills certain
people


 
The ideas go one to say that there are hidden symbols on money, in logos... on the internet...
on buildings.. etc etc.


-

Of course.. this is all in the realm of conspiracy.. and some of the claims are really Fantasy.

-

I say that because... If you go looking for those symbols.. if you try to research the sources
and the claims made on blogs... websites and youtube videos...

You'll find ONE THING..... More symbols... more stories.. more 'leads'.. more 'proof'... leading to

more symbols.. more stories.. more leads.. more proof.... and it just goes on and on and on and on.

BTW... Proof is in quotation marks.. because its only supposed proof

-

If you have done this.. do do this... or reading my blog entry has inspired you to go looking..
I won't stop you or invalidate your efforts. Search if you must.

But keep reading this blog entry first.

-


Now.... Seeing the little I've seen [nationally and internationally].. hearing what I have heard...
doing what I have done...

I have No doubt that certain interests... have a strong influence of different levels
of government... on media messages and reporting... and on some events.

OF Course... I don't deny that. Only a less-informed... slightly ignorant person would deny That.

I am not blind, deaf or ignorant.

-

BUT.... I caution you... blog-reader...

I would not go so far as to say 'Some secret.. satanic.. magickal group controls everything and wants
to influence your mind..'

-

This for Me.. is Not realistic..

-

It is more realistic... that extant, open.. clear organisations are really at work doing things.

It is not up to me to publically name them, or expose who they are.

Though I am happy to discuss my private opinion about this

If I am emailed terata@hotmail.com or teratahikairo@gmail.com 

-

I have not really expanded or expounded this.
I acknowledge that.

But I did have to put this to rest.

I did have to publicise My thoughts.

Comment.... Facebook.. Gmail.. Hotmail.. Let me know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment