Tuesday 9 July 2013

May Heaven reward your kindness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y6smkh6c-0

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

____

Text from my Mum today:

I love u heaps. I care about u a lot. I love the way you do things. I am always
hea 4 u. Just lyk I carried u on my shouldas wn u wer young, I stil do that
spiritually & mentally 2day & 4eva. Io fills me with the strength & powa 2 do this.
Always rememba io son, especially nw, arohanui my son

_____

This text and the song above are how I began my afternoon. They also begin this blog.

The last few days have been a bit difficult for me, to say the least.

Today, or rather this afternoon, is somewhat different.

I had a late brunch and a late shower and took a walk around my neighbourhood.
The clouds were grey but my heart was light, as 'Don't you worry child' played on my android's radio.

And then on my walk back home, the rain fell.

I was okay, because I was determined to Just get home.

And then, halfway, an Unrecognisable vehicle, belonging to a total stranger, pulled up.

In my home of the Hokianga, I would Not be startled by this.
But in suburban central Auckland, even with the kind 'Wanna lift?' I wasn't sure what to do.

Soaked through my shirt, I took that 2 minute lift, Thankful for the kindness of a stranger.

-

I am sure now, that after a difficult few weeks, 'Heaven has a plan for me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment